Friday, December 22, 2006

ARTOUTWEST DAILY PAINTING DECEMBER 22 HAPPY SNOW MAN

6X4 HAPPY LITTLE SNOW MAN

DECEMBER 22 DAILY PAINTING

Merry Christmas to all my family who I will miss very much this year.
Our four children and their families:
Anders, Aubrey, Karin and Olivia,
Lisa and Logan and Gehrig,
Trevor (wherever you are)
Alex

My Beautiful Mother and Father, my six brothers and their wives and all their children, My sister, her hubby and their sweet kids.
I am blessed to be able to do what I do and know that each and every one of you, in your own special way, helped me get here.
I love you all forever and always.
Diane, Andy, Alex and Buddy

SOLD
Snow man here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Doylan!!!!

Hope you have a great time...

We will miss you...!!

Love Ya....Gary

Mom said...

THANKS, DIANE. VERY NICE. WE LOVE OUR VERY TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER VERY MUCH MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, ANDY AND ALEX. VERY NICE SNOWMAN.

LOVE, MOM AND DAD

Manuela Valenti Studio & Art Gallery said...

This one is so cute!
Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin