Friday, January 26, 2007

ARTOUTWEST DAILY PAINTING JANUARY 26 COYOTE

COYOTE 24X24 OIL ON CANVAS

CLICK HERE TO BID


SOLD

Heading to Southern Utah where there are road runners so this coyote came to mind for today's painting.
Taking some works to a new gallery who will represen me, Datura Gallery.
Last nights movie "The Good Night"
wasted tickets, didnt go, too tired. Plus the crowds, out of state folks are getting to me. Not all of them, just the one obnoxious journalis who elbowed my son and I pushing to get in front of us in line to see a movie. Rude Rude Rude, I was there 90 minutes ahead of time and she came in 15 minutes before but I would have none of it. She was not happy. Not all of them are this rude, but it is getting worse every year. Steven Spielberg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Danny Devito, Blythe Danner were all in attenance. My focus is on the art and am excited about how these writers/movie makers made something of themselves from sheer desire, just like we do as artists.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...