Monday, September 03, 2007

ARTOUTWEST DAILY PAINTING SEPTEMBER 3 WILD HORSE RUN



24X48 OIL ON CANVAS

WILD HORSE RUN

CLICK HERE TO BID

www.artbydianewhitehead.com

Just back from a too relaxing camping trip. All we do is nap and eat and watch the fire. Life is good. Now back to painting!

Before I left, a friend noticed that someone had copied the image of "blond bombshell" off of my eBay or off of daily painters, had watermarked it with her name and listed it on eBay for $20.00. Nothing is more discouraging especially when you contact eBay and their response is that they cannot help you. Fortunate for me my friend Ellepace persevered for me and the item is no longer on eBay. For those that need a reminder

Copy rite @ Diane Whitehead - Image not to be reproduced for any reason unless with the permission of the artist. Thank you!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...