Thursday, December 27, 2007

ARTOUTWEST DAILY PAINTING DECEMBER 27 I HAVE BEEN TAGGED

20X20 ROOSTER

OIL ON CANVAS

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED~

By Dean H!

Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Some fun facts about me

1. I also come from a large family. I am the second of 8-We still continue the new Jammie's gift on Christmas Eve here in my own house.

2. I worked 13 years in Pharmaceuticals and another 14 selling Real Estate before becoming a full time artist.

3. I love to cook, make up recipes, never make them the same again.

4. I used to own my own Company called "Flamingo-T's" Doing desing and making t-shirts for sports teams.

5. I am married to a high school friend and have been happily married for 18 years.

I would like to tag these artists

Kristen Grevich

Kim Roberti

Manuela Valenti

Laurie Pace

Deb Kirkeeidi

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...