Tuesday, January 01, 2008

ARTOUTWEST DAILY PAINTING JANUARY 1 2008 EQUINE HORSE


24X24 OIL ON CANVAS
EVERYONE HAS A MAMA
In thinking about what painting I would post on the first day of 2008, I decided to post this one.
When I brought it up on my screen, it did a little tug at my heart. The name of the painting "Everyone has a mama" struck me and I began to think of my own Mama. Such a sweet and gentle soul she is. She is always kind, never manipulative or selfish. She has not a shred of malice in her soul. And my father is the same. That these two met when they were 16 and married at 18 and are just as, if not more in love than ever, after 50+ years, is something to write about. I appreciate them so much. Always doing for others, loving people so much it hurts to see them disappointed in any way. Cheers! To Mothers and Fathers.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...