Friday, February 01, 2008

ARTOUTWEST DAILY PAINTING FEBRUARY 2 BITTY RED



3X4 OIL ON BOARD

LITTLE RED STILL LIFE

CLICK HERE TO BID

ART BY DIANE WHITEHEAD

TRY OUT MY ONLINE STORE!

Happy Birthday Anders!

In the spirit of one of my favorite small painting artists, Joyce Washor, I am painting some little still life pieces. I love her work. If you don't have her book "Think Big, Paint Small" it's a ton of fun to read through. It is a bit of a strain on the eyes to paint this small, but worth the effort, especially if you can find a wide frame to go around them. I will be offering some 2.5x3.5 framed pieces soon and will keep you posted on my progress.

Ok, so we have so much snow here, our 5 foot high fence is buried. I cannot keep my hubby off the ski hills.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...