Tuesday, April 01, 2008

ARTOUTWEST DAILY PAINTING APRIL 1 SUNDANCE RUN


24X48 OIL ON CANVAS
SUNDANCE RUN
SOLD
Last night was special, in two ways. First of all yesterday, it so happens, was really our anniversary. We always think the 30Th was the day but in actuality, (thank you Mom, for writing these things down) it was the 31st. And I so happened to be invited to paint, live, at the Tree Room at Sundance resort. They had a group dining there and wanted to bring to them an art experience, since Redford is all about the Arts, as well as his commitment to western landscapes and the environment. So off I went, to paint in front of a room full of guests of the resort. But before the event, my hubby and I had dinner in the Grill at the resort. It was a memorable anniversary dinner. The winner of the painting was pulled out of a hat, and happy they were to have won this piece. Debbie Schroder, I hope you enjoy this piece for a very long time
I wanted to share some photo's and since I am a new Mac user, I posted them here
I don't know if that will work, but if it does, enjoy. By the way, The Tree Room does have a Tree in it, and unfortunately, it died a few years after the restaurant was built.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...