Monday, September 15, 2008

ARTOUTWEST DAILY PAINTING SEPTEMBER 15 CALF BUDDIES


15X30 OIL ON CANVAS
CALF BUDDIES
I have been so busy around here I forgot to blog the last few days. Our son is in a military history class and their assignment is to build a trebuchet.
There are several "teams" that are building one with a competition at the end, who's will travel the furthest. My husband is helping and anyone who know's him will smile right now because they know that this will not be just any trebuchet, but a piece of art, something to behold and I am guessing whatever they put in the sling will travel further than the football field they will be doing their demonstrations in. I will post pics/video when the whole even comes down. My part in the whole thing has been to keep 4 teenagers and a hungry husband fed.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...