Friday, December 23, 2011

BEAR WILDLIFE ANIMAL ART OIL PAINTING ORIGINAL ARTOUTWEST DAILY PAINTING DIANE WHITEHEAD DECEMBER 23

16x20 OIL ON RAYMAR BOARD
This has been a great year of the bear. I started painting them several years ago, and most somehow came out looking like my Buddy dog.  How long do you miss your dog after they pass? 
Maybe forever. 
I continue to paint his soulful expression in most all my animal pieces. Its the only way I can still see him. 
This piece is available-email me

1 comment:

Dottie Leatherwood said...

I love the bears and the sentiment! You put into words what I have felt all year. My dog died in March and all the animals I have painted since then seem to have a bit of the light in his eyes..in their eyes. Funny how that works. Have a peaceful new year!

LinkWithin